Mindful Mondays - hypnosis open day/drop in day for weight loss and virtual gastric band
Location:14 Deveron Road
- Find an event in your area
I will be holding open days for those who are interested in finding out about losing weight using hypnotherapy.
The first open day will be on Monday 16th January 2017 between 11am-2pm and 5pm-7pm. You will need to call or email me to let me know you are coming and which slot I should book you in for as places may be limited.
This is the ideal opportunity to find out about hypnosis and hypnotherapy, and find out how it can help you, particularly if:
- You have heard about gastric band surgery and want to find out more about the virtual gastric band and weight loss hypnosis and need to know what is best for you.
- You might already know about the virtual gastric band or know someone who has had it and have made up your mind to go ahead with it.
- You might have been on many diets and have always found it difficult to stick to them and found the weight coming back on time and time again, and want to try hypnosis.
- You have tried hypnosis for some other issue successfully and now want to try it for weight loss.
- You may have other issues or your weight may be affected by these issues, so you would like to come along to find out if hypnosis can help
There are usually special discounts available to those who attend these drop in events, so feel free to come along.
If you are unable to attend a drop-in day, feel free to call me for a chat, or email me, and you can arrange a date to see me for a private free consultation.
About the host
Your host, Marie, is a trained clinical hypnotherapist and uses a "conversational" style of hypnosis. She regularly treats issues relating to weight loss, depression, anxiety, phobias, stress and addictions, and runs a busy practice with much of her business coming to her from former clients, GPs and other professionals.
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...
I contacted Hazel for help as my husband, Brian, had reached the end of his tether. He was very depressed, he...
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...