Licensed practitioner of NLP
Cost:Early bird price £1,390 (Full price is £1,800)
- Find an event in your area
Licensed Practitioner of NLP™ course
(full international certification)
When: October 2018 (dates to be confirmed)
Where: Pavilion Gardens, Buxton, Derbyshire.
The course will be completed in three consecutive weekends.
What is NLP™?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP™) was developed and co-founded by Dr Richard Bandler in the early 1970’s. Its aim is to influence brain behaviour (Neuro) by using language (Linguistic) and other means of communication helping individuals to change the way our brain responds to certain stimuli (programming) and therefore, produce new and better behaviours.
NLP utilises natural altered states of consciousness, such as hypnosis to speed up the change process. For decades Dr Bandler has studied how people organise their thinking, feeling, language and behaviour and has discovered, after modelling the most successful people in the world, that there is a structure, a pattern that can be used to produce the same results. So NLP provides an effective methodology that helps people to achieve extraordinary results.
NLP™ is an attitude and a methodology that helps you to have easy access to areas of yourself, of your subconscious mind, that normally seem inaccessible. These areas or resources as I like to call them, enable you to create change in yourself and others. By learning and understanding how language and physiology work, you can powerfully maximise your life, feel more at ease with yourself and the world around you.
Who is NLP™ for?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is ideal for anyone who wants to improve his/her personal and/or professional life. You don’t need any previous knowledge or experience with NLP™. All you need is the desire to move to the next level in your life; to be in charge of your life, the desire to be happier, more relaxed, more optimistic, more confident, more focused, more alert, more present!
What will you learn:
- How to control and master your thoughts, emotions and actions.
- How to create instant rapport with anyone you encounter, face to face, over the telephone or with a group.
- How to change, create and maintain your emotional state for whatever situation you find yourself in (personal relationships, job interviews, presentations etc).
- How to live a richer, happier, and more successful life.
- How to communicate more effectively with yourself and others using;
- Representational systems.
- ‘Meta Model’ and ‘ Milton Model’ patterns.
- Metaphors and other powerful techniques.
We offer the Licensed Practitioner of NLP™ Course in two modalities:
- Slow & Steady: the course is arranged in consecutive modules or weekends.
- Accelerator: the course runs for eight continuous days.
For more information please contact Karin directly:
Phone number: 07522 199 089
Or send a message through her website: www.karinmomberg.com
About the host
Karin is an experienced clinical hypnotherapist and Licensed NLP™ Trainer.
She specializes in anxiety and anxiety disorders and past life regression therapy.
She also works in Spain (Madrid, Marbella) and Portugal (Lisbon).
She offers therapy and NLP™ Training in English and Spanish.
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...
I was a smoker for 7 years, from my teens to now - at 21. I had tried quitting many times, be it with NRT or...
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...