Introduction to nutrition for hypnotherapists – one day CPD workshop
The world of nutrition can be confusing. Every day we are bombarded by different rules and research as to what we should and shouldn’t eat, or you read a headline about the latest diet or health scare. This one day workshop will aim to give you a practical understanding of what is good nutrition, debunking the myths and using evidence-based approaches to everyday condition including healthy weight loss, anxiety and IBS.
On the workshop you will learn:
- What is good nutrition
- Fats, carbohydrates and proteins – the good, the bad and the ugly
- The importance of blood sugar balancing
- How to read food labels
- Why diets don’t work
- The importance of the gut and its micro-biome
- Stress and the impact on our health, and how diet can help
- Practical nutrition guides for everyday conditions including anxiety, depression, IBS, pain and ADHD/autism in kids
- Weight loss the right way including a diet plan you can give to your clients.
We offer a range of different courses and workshops for qualified hypnotherapists, which are all accepted and validated by the GHR, NCH and BIH as continued professional development (CPD).
All our workshops and courses are packed with valuable information which will set you apart from other therapists and will be extremely beneficial to your clients whether you are newly qualified or you already have experience.
Hosted by Clem Turner
Nicola Shubrook Dip NT-CNM, DCH Nicola is a qualified nutritional therapist and clinical hypnotherapist and runs Urban Wellness, where she works with both private clients and runs corporate well-being programmes. The cost includes relevant handouts, parking, lunch and refreshments, certificate, plus ongoing support by phone or e-mail.