Introduction to hypnotherapy workshop
Date & Time:14th December 2017, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Cost:£40 (early bird discount to 14th December save £5)
Location:Abbey Place Clinic
5, The Chapel
- Find an event in your area
This workshop is open to anyone with an interest in learning more about hypnotherapy or thinking of training for a career change as well as being suitable CPD for counsellors and other therapists.
- Have you ever wondered what hypnotherapy is all about?
- Are you thinking about training as a hypnotherapist?
- Would you like to learn a simple self-help tool that will help you feel calmer and more relaxed?
- Are you a counsellor, psychologist or another therapist who is interested in exploring whether hypnotherapy training might be a good add-on for your practice?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then this training is for you!
In just three hours you will learn what hypnotherapy is and how it has developed. You will have fun trying out some suggestibility tests. You will learn five steps that will help you experience self-hypnosis which you will practice on the day.
You will receive a free MP3 recording that will help you to practice at home and a certificate of attendance for CPD purposes.
Priced at just £40 - book before 14th December for £35!
Book via eventbrite:
About the host
Marcia Tillman Bsc (Hons) is a counsellor, hypnotherapist, trainer and supervisor. She has over 15 years experience as a therapist working with a variety of issues and eight years experience as a trainer.
I was a smoker for 7 years, from my teens to now - at 21. I had tried quitting many times, be it with NRT or...
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...
I have been having difficulties since I met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...