Introduction to hypnotherapy workshop
Date & Time:2nd December 2017, 1pm - 4pm
Location:5 The Chapel
- Find an event in your area
This workshop is open to anyone with an interest in learning more about hypnotherapy or thinking of training for a career change as well as being suitable CPD for counsellors and other therapists.
- Have you ever wondered what hypnotherapy is all about?
- Are you thinking about training as a hypnotherapist?
- Would you like to learn a simple self-help tool that will help you feel calmer and more relaxed?
- Are you a counsellor, psychologist or another therapist who is interested in exploring whether hypnotherapy training might be a good add-on for your practice?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then this training is for you!
In just three hours you will learn what hypnotherapy is and how it has developed. You will have fun trying out some suggestibility tests. You will learn five steps that will help you experience self-hypnosis which you will practice on the day.
You will receive a free MP3 recording that will help you to practice at home and a certificate of attendance for CPD purposes.
Priced at just £40 - book before 2nd November for £35!
Book via eventbrite:
About the host
Marcia Tillman Bsc (Hons) is a counsellor, hypnotherapist, trainer and supervisor. She has over 15 years experience as a therapist working with a variety of issues and eight years experience as a trainer.
I've been scared of flying since I was young and I really wanted to find out if hypnotherapy would work. I was...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...