Introduction to hypnotherapy workshop
Date & Time:14th October 2017, 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Location:Abbey Place Clinic
5 The Chapel
- Find an event in your area
This workshop is suitable as CPD for counsellors.
- Have you ever wondered what hypnotherapy is all about?
- Are you thinking about training as a hypnotherapist?
- Would you like to learn a simple self-help tool that will help you feel calmer and more relaxed?
- Are you a counsellor, psychologist or another therapist who is interested in exploring whether hypnotherapy training might be a good add-on for your practice?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then this training is for you!
In just three hours you will learn what hypnotherapy is and how it has developed. You will have fun trying out some suggestibility tests. You will learn five steps that will help you experience self-hypnosis which you will practice on the day.
You will receive a free MP3 recording that will help you to practice at home and a certificate of attendance for CPD purposes.
Priced at just £40 - book before 1st October for £35!
Plus exclusive discounts available on the day for booking our hypnotherapy diploma training starting in January!
Based in Faversham, Kent
About the host
Marcia Tillman Bsc (Hons) is a counsellor, hypnotherapist, trainer and supervisor. She has over 15 years experience as a therapist working with a variety of issues and eight years experience as a trainer.
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...
I had been smoking for 30 years so well and truly needed to stop. Tried every single aid on the market available...
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...