Integral eye movement therapy practitioner training
Practitioner level - creating change
Part one - emotional engineering
De-potentiating imprints of emotion with IEMT introduction to the IEMT structure; Neurology and IEMT; emotions exercise
- introductory exercise and calibration of representational change
- the IEMT basic pattern and imprint tracking
- eye movement and 3D accessing cues
- the five patterns of chronicity
- the three pillars of depression
- post-traumatic stress disorder and time coding
- the IEMT integral pattern
Part two - identity re-imprinting
Updating our way of being with IEMT introduction to the structure of identity
- exploring identity
- four References - I, me, self, you
- the IEMT identity pattern (simple form)
- the IEMT identity pattern (integral form)
- physiological state accessing cues
- changing unconscious state accessing
Courses are open to all regardless of previous therapeutic experience. Certification is awarded on completion of case studies. Some pre-course reading will be required for non-talking therapists such as:
- complementary therapists
- EFT/EMO practitioners
- human resources officers
- hypnobirthing practitioners
- life coaches
- medical practitioners
- MoM practitioners
- self-development delegates
Case studies to be performed by all who wish to obtain certification. The number will depend on your therapeutic experience.
Self-reflective case study required from all delegates prior to certification.
Title of IEMT practitioner - conferred by the association for IEMT practitioners. Membership of the association is required if you wish to use the title IEMT practitioner.
Insurance category - stand-alone modality or with hypnotherapy and NLP.
About Sonia Richards
Sonia Richards BSc(Hons) MSc(Dist) is the International Chair of the Association for IEMT Practitioners, Authorised Trainer, International speaker and trainer, Hypnobirthing Practitioner and Trainer, Metaphors of Movement Trainer, Clinical Therapist, Coach, Complementary Therapist, Biomedical Scientist, Singer and Writer/Author.