Inductions, deepeners and professional processes
Date & Time:1st September 2018, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location:The Premier Inn
Central Park Drive
- Find an event in your area
Join me for this practical and enjoyable workshop.
- Discover how to hypnotise your clients quickly and effectively
- Learning is allowed to be fun
- How to deepen rapidly and pleasantly to hypnotic somnambulism
- Learn very quick and impressive deepeners
- Test for level of trance
- How to impress your clients
- How to impress your friends
- These methods will save your time, your voice and impress your clients
- The skills you learn will greatly improve your confidence.
The workshop covers:
- The four IMPORTANT stages to trance
- How to conduct covert and overt tests for hypnosis
- Using sounds as deepener
- Demonstrations of quick inductions
- Demonstrations of rapid inductions
- Demonstrations of instant inductions
- Demonstrations of impact inductions
- Demonstration of the eight word induction
- Demonstration of the three word induction
- Demonstrations of rapid deepeners
- How to use catalepsy as convincers and deepeners
- Create Amnesia
- Importance of the pre-talk
- Importance of the process for clients or street hypnosis.
For any special requests, ask and if I can show you, I will. This is a practical workshop - I will explain and demonstrate, and you will practise with a partner.
Attend if you wish to increase your earnings and increase your confidence at the same time. We will also practise some 'party acts' to impress your friends.
All subject to amendment as time will dictate how much we get through - we do cover a lot on each day.
You will receive a ring binder along with a full set of course material, plus a bonus copy PDF format of my Inductions training manual. Your award is a Diploma as a Master Hypnotist. You may then use the following letters after your name D.M.H.
Lunch is not included.
About the host
My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and reassessed and validated in 2015 to comply with conditions of the CNHC.
GHSc and ACCPH accredited training provider and validated CPD provider.
UK learning number 10048797 UKLP
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...