Hypnotic art therapy practitioner course
Date and time
24 and 25 February, 24 and 25 March 2018 (four days/two weekends)
9.30 am to 4.30 pm
£540.00 to include all course materials, light lunch and refreshments.
The Hypnotic Art Therapy Practitioner Course is a CPD course which will allow the practitioner to help the client to symbolic imagery and non-verbal intelligence for directly accessing the inner mind with creative drawing and writing methodology.
- Accessing the client's symbolic imagery and non-verbal intelligence.
- Exploring symbolic imagery with hypnotic drawing and writing.
- Accessing the client's inner mind, releasing inhibitions and expanding horizons.
- Working one-to-one and with groups for both adults and children.
- Tailoring hypnotic interventions for client preparation and imagery interpretation.
- Exploring personal, archetypal and dream imagery.
- Combining HAT techniques with dream analysis, inner child work, therapeutic re-enactment, regression and time-line techniques.
- Working with relationship difficulties, debased self-concept and inner conflict.
- Integrating HAT into existing practice methodology.
About Jacquelyne Morison
Jacquelyne Morison is the Course Director at Jacquelyne Morison Hypnotherapy Training.
JMHT courses are accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC), Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists (ACCPH) and the Professional Hypnotherapy Network (PHN). Please see the JMHT website for more details.