Hypnotherapy 101 - introduction to hypnotherapy
Would you like to learn more about hypnotherapy and how to use self-hypnosis as a tool for calmness? Join us at this workshop and find out!
- Have you ever wondered what hypnotherapy is all about?
- Would you like to learn a simple self-help tool that will help you feel calmer and more relaxed?
- Perhaps you are thinking about training as a hypnotherapist?
- You may be a counsellor, psychologist, or another therapist who is interested in exploring whether hypnotherapy might be a good add-on for your practice?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then this introduction to hypnotherapy workshop is for you!
During the day, you will learn;
- what hypnotherapy is and how it has developed
- how to have fun trying out some suggestibility tests
- five easy steps that will help you experience self-hypnosis which you will practice on the day in small groups
- how to add visualisation to self-hypnosis to help make changes in your life
You will receive a free mp3 recording via WhatsApp that will help you to practice the five steps at home and a certificate of attendance for CPD purposes. If you decide to sign up for our foundation or diploma course, your workshop fee is refunded against the cost of the course.
Your workshop leader is Marcia Tillman BSc (Hons). Marcia has over 18 years of experience as a hypnotherapist and 10 years of experience as a counsellor. She has extensive experience working with clients as well as training others to become hypnotherapists.
Light refreshments will be provided; please bring your own lunch as there aren't any cafes nearby (you could drive into town if you prefer which will take about five minutes).
This workshop is not suitable for you if;
- you have severe mental health issues like psychosis, severe panic attacks, or severe clinical depression
- you have epilepsy that is triggered by relaxation or sleep
- you have any neurological disorder which means you can't focus and follow instructions easily
If you are not sure please contact us:
Please note, we will be doing some filming at this event, so please let us know in advance if you would prefer not to be included in the filming.