Hypnosis certificate course
This hypnosis training UK course is suitable for people who would like to train to be a hypnotherapist. Perhaps those with a passion and/or curiosity for this area, either without prior knowledge of other therapies or experienced therapists and professionals who would like to add hypnosis to their skill set.
Please note, this course is also a pre-requisite and an essential starting point for those that wish to start the Diploma in Transformational Regression Training (TRT).
The hypnosis training UK content includes:
- Understanding the history and phenomena of hypnosis.
- Ethics, client contra-indicators, safe practice and current legislation.
- Client information gathering before and at the start of the session.
- Client interviews, building client rapport and managing expectations.
- Working with measurable symptoms.
- Working with indirect and direct principles of hypnosis.
- Signs and phenomena of hypnosis.
- Rhythm and voice control when using hypnosis.
- Different inductions styles and when to use them.
- Confusion induction and working with analytical clients.
- Hypnosis deepening methods and depth assessment.
- Ideomotor responses and the use of a pendulum for independent checks.
- Anchoring resource states.
- Working with hypnotic suggestions: direct, indirect, presuppositions, post-hypnotic and embedded commands.
- Understanding and using metaphors.
- Introduction to other applications of hypnosis including smoking cessation, confidence building and relaxation techniques.
- Future creation with clients and the power of positive words/mindsets.
- Awakening clients from trance.
- Producing self-hypnosis mp3s and CDs/case study reports.
- Energy management techniques for grounding/protection.
- Knowledge of working with clients at this level and when to refer on.
- Client record keeping and ongoing CPD.
- Business planning, insurance, professional fees.
- Foundation Level Certificate in Hypnosis.
Hypnotherapy certification is awarded on completion of:
- the five-day training workshop
- two online tuition sessions x 1.5 hours each
- all written and reading assignments
- producing a self-hypnosis or relaxation recording
- producing written summaries of five client case studies
This hypnosis training UK course is in a delightful location at The Lee House, The Lee, Bucks HP16 9NA – most easily accessible by road, and also by rail (Great Missenden 8 minutes by car or Wendover 11 minutes by car) or by Metropolitan line tube via Chesham (14 minutes by car).
For more information and to book your place, visit dougbuckingham.com.
Hosted by Solutions for the Mind, Body & Soul
Doug Buckingham has been an accredited hypnosis and regression teacher since 2010. He has taught in various countries around the world as well as the UK. Regression is a way of helping our understanding of patterns present in our current life, and for Doug it is also a passion.