Hypnosis certificate course
This Hypnosis Training UK course is suitable for people with a passion and/or curiosity for this area, either for those without prior knowledge of other therapies, or experienced therapists and professionals who would like to add hypnosis to their skill set. It is also a pre-requisite and an essential starting point for those that wish to start the Diploma in Transformational Regression Training (TRT).
The hypnosis training UK content includes:
- Understanding the history and phenomena of hypnosis
- Ethics, client contra-indicators, safe practice and current legislation
- Client information gathering before and at the start of the session
- Client interviews, building client rapport and managing expectations
- Working with measurable symptoms
- Working with indirect and direct principles of hypnosis
- Signs and phenomena of hypnosis
- Rhythm and voice control when using hypnosis
- Different inductions styles and when to use them
- Confusion induction and working with analytical clients
- Hypnosis deepening methods and depth assessment
- Ideomotor responses and use of a pendulum for independent checks
- Anchoring resource states
- Working with hypnotic suggestions: direct, indirect, presuppositions, post-hypnotic and embedded commands
- Understanding and using metaphors
- Introduction to other applications of hypnosis including smoking cessation, confidence building, and relaxation techniques
- Future creation with clients and the power of positive words/mindsets
- Awakening clients from trance
- Producing self-hypnosis mp3’s and CD’s / Case Study Reports
- Energy management techniques for grounding/protection
- Knowledge of working with clients at this level and when to refer on
- Client record keeping and ongoing CPD
- Business planning, insurance, professional fees
- Foundation level certificate in hypnosis.
A certificate in hypnosis is awarded to the student on completion of:
- The five-day training workshop
- Two online tuition sessions (two hours each)
- All written and reading assignments
- Producing a self-hypnosis or relaxation recording
- Producing written summaries of five client case studies.
This hypnosis training UK course will be held in the Lee House, the Lee, Bucks. It is a delightful location at The Lee House, The Lee, Bucks HP16 9NA – most easily accessible by road, and also by rail (Great Missenden eight minutes by car or Wendover 11 minutes by car), or by Metropolitan line tube via Chesham (14 minutes by car).
There are a couple of residential options available at the course venue at a nominal price, and a list of local accommodation is also available upon request.
The foundation level hypnosis course has been assessed and accredited at foundation level by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (UK).
Successful graduates are eligible for registration with the General Hypnotherapy Register (the GHSC’s Registering Agency) at Affiliate Status.
About Doug Buckingham
Doug is an experienced Hypnosis/Regression Therapy trainer and has initiated Regression Therapy training programmes in South Africa and Mexico, and has also run this workshop in Belgium, Mexico, Switzerland, Ireland, Scotland and South Africa. He trained in both Clinical Hypnotherapy in London, and also in Regression and Life between Lives.