Hypnobirthing "The Art and Science of your most comfortable birth" presented by Louise Baker
Location:The Marlow Clinic
- Find an event in your area
Introduction to Hypnobirthing.
A free seminar every Wednesday 1.00 - 2.00pm
The Seminar Covers:
- what is Hypnobirthing and how does it work? Including what is hypnosis and what it isn't
- the power of your own language - getting it right
- working with your own medical practitioners whilst in hypnosis
- what gets in the way of a relaxed, calm and confident birth and how to have one
- lets get you started - if you want to - instant relaxation programming 30 minutes group session.
Experiencing a healthy apprehension before doing something is a feeling most people deal with from time to time,...
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...