Huna-Hawaiian energy healing
An Introduction to Hawaiian Huna
Ancient wisdom and energy healing for modern times. HUNA - energy healing seminar/workshop - three days.
Start: 9.15am–5.15pm day one; End: 1.00pm on day three.
What is Hawaiian Huna?
The name Huna is not a Hawaiian word. It is the modern or Western label for one aspect of the original art and science of healing and spiritual development in the islands of Hawaii.
Originally known as Ho’omana, it is not a religion. There are however different schools of thought in the islands.
Huna is about learning to connect with every aspect of ourselves - mind, body, and soul. Huna, or Ho’omana as it was originally known, teaches peace, humility, respect, aloha (love), gratitude and self-empowerment that enables us to live a life full of energy and vitality.
Who can benefit from the Huna workshop?
Huna is for anyone who wants to:
- find a better way of understanding themselves and others.
- take full responsibility for their lives and the way they choose to experience the world.
- learn to heal and empower themselves, by changing the way they look at their world and how they can better connect and communicate with each other.
- heal our world by healing ourselves.
What will you learn?
- What is Huna or Ho`mana?
- Ho`opnopono - heal up relationships
- Hiolani meditation - meditation of the light
- Ha`kalau - walking meditation of the kahuna
- Connect with the higher self
- The five elements and how to use them in self-healing
- Opportunity to learn and use four powerful energy symbols (self-use).
“That which is above is like that which is below, and that which is below is like that which is above” - Hermes Trismegistus, 1500 AD
About Marion Dias
Marion Dias BSc (Hons) Clinical Hypnosis, a full initiator of all 36 energy symbols in the lineage, will be your facilitator and guide at the Introduction to Hawaiian Huna workshop.
Marion has studied Huna in Hawaii since 1999. Marion is also a trainer and Master Practitioner of hypnosis, NLP and Time Line Therapy™, EFT, Qi gong and Reiki.