Group supervision with free morning 2-hour presentation
March's free morning session is going to be very interesting, followed by an afternoon supervision session. We have an awesome guest speaker with vast experience, and she is sharing some of this with us.
Background on our guest presenter Dawn Rowley and an outline of what we will learn at our March event:
My name is Dawn Rowley and I’ve been practising hypnotherapy for almost 10 years, having started out in my hypnotherapy career with social anxiety. I’ve had to work very hard on myself to improve my confidence both personally and professionally. One of the toughest aspects of our jobs is getting clients, and as you are the product you’re selling, you must be confident of your abilities.
There is not a lack of potential clients; if you’re not getting enough clients it’s because you have failed to communicate to people how you can help them.
I hear many newer therapists say they feel very lost without scripts and don’t feel confident enough to do demonstrations and talks, however, getting yourself out there and letting people know what you do is the most effective way of getting clients.
In this two-hour masterclass, I’ll show you some fun, simple, easy techniques and concepts which can be used in client sessions, talks, and demonstrations to showcase you as a confident and competent therapist.
You will learn;
- how to shift your clients focus from how they don’t want to be, to how they do want to be using an old-fashioned pocket watch
- four pattern interrupt techniques that you can teach your clients to empower them to make the changes they want to make
- a powerful way of using symbols to shift the unconscious mind away from a problem towards a solution
- a fun and enlightening way to use a candle to remind your client to practice the techniques you’ve taught them
You will have the opportunity to watch a live demonstration(s) and then practice with fellow hypnotherapists (time permitting).
Managed by a GHR accredited training provider and acknowledged supervisor.
Included is a free two-hour session (10 am until noon) with example presentations and demonstrations.
Subject to change without notice.
Copies of material will be available only to those attending the presentation. The free morning event is only available to those attending supervision. Places are limited due to our venues room capacity.
Newly qualified hypnotherapists are required to attend four supervision sessions or peer support events annually during their first two years of practice. Our supervision events are an excellent way to further build your confidence and skills and meet with fellow hypnotherapists building a network of contacts.
These supervision events exceed the criteria of the General Hypnotherapy Register. Attendance confirmation and receipts are issued by email for the events. These Supervision days are open to any qualified hypnotherapists and as well as sharing information and ideas, you can receive advice and support on all things hypnotic!
If you have a video you believe might be of interest, please contact me to discuss sharing this. Requests to present on a topic; this must be agreed and content approved with me prior to the event date.
The event will run from 10.00 am until 4.00 pm.
Price is still only £45.00.
Cancellation with full refund is available until one full month before the event date; i.e. event 28th March = refund available until 28th February.
Due to room size and permitted numbers, I have to limit the available places. Please book as early as possible.
Book and pay with PayPal option only.
Lunch is not included. Refreshments on arrival.
Past Presentations include;
- professional CD/MP3 recording
- social media
- online marketing
- optimised websites and video production
- rapid inductions
- gestalt therapy techniques
- weight, e.g. reducing and removing food cravings and more
- fast phobia and re-wind technique
- website optimisation
- NLP including swish pattern, distance swish, and new behaviour techniques
- age regression
- glove anaesthesia
- Esdaile trance state
- past life regression
- Abitas recording studio on making high-quality professional recordings
- timeline therapy
- understanding how to create your marketing package, part one
- completing the marketing package
- negotiation between parts
- understanding and using hashtags and Instagram
- fast/rapid/shock inductions and kinaesthetic deepeners
Hosted by John Dewar
Your host John (that's me) has many years of experience both as a hypnotherapist and as a trainer. My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and reassessed and validated in 2015 to comply with conditions of the CNHC. GHSc and ACCPH accredited training provider UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP NOS Compliant