Group supervision with free CPD
Date & Time:2nd June 2018, 10am - 4pm
Location:The Holiday Inn Express
- Find an event in your area
A marketing presentation - our free CPD event
Our presenter is Narinder Chaggar, a well known hypnotherapist and a top level marketeer.
Not only is Narinder my go to for any Apple iMac/iPad advice she is a top
marketeer having spent much of her career building and running marketing campaigns, building brands and much more.
What we will cover is listed:
- Taking your business further.
- Understanding SEO Search Engine Optimisation.
- How to maximise SEO to gather clients.
- Benefits of blogging versus vlogging.
- Creating your social media content.
- How your content impacts on your SEO.
- How networking helps to gain clients and how to network as part of your marketing strategy.
- Using sites such as Eventbrite to set up talks.
- Free advertising.
- Create pages on social media e.g. Facebook.
- The importance of your content and what you actually share.
- How your social media content impacts on your SEO.
- Add words benefit or not?
- Using Linkedin to grow a professional network.
- Reviewing your marketing plan and strategy to maximise outputs at minimal cost.
- Below is what we covered in part one.
- What is marketing?
- What is advertising?
- The important difference between marketing and advertising.
- How to build a robust marketing plan.
- How to kick start your marketing campaign
- Social media is it marketing or advertising
- The do and don’ts of social media.
Managed by a GHR Accredited Training Provider and Acknowledged Supervisor.
Included is a free 2 hour session (10am until noon) with e.g. presentations/demonstrations.
Subject to change without notice.
Copies of my material will be available only to those attending the presentation.
The free morning event is only available to those attending supervision. Places are very limited due to our venue room capacity.
Newly qualified hypnotherapists are required to attend four supervision sessions or peer support events annually during their first two years of practice and my supervision events are an excellent way to further build your confidence, skills and meet with fellow Hypnotherapists building a network of contacts.
These supervision event exceeds the criteria of the General Hypnotherapy Register. Attendance confirmation and receipts are issued by E Mail for the events.
These supervision days are open to any qualified hypnotherapists and as well as sharing information and ideas, you can receive advice and support on all things hypnotic!
If you have a video you believe might be of interest please contact me to discuss sharing this.
Requests to present on a topic this must be agreed and content approved with me prior to the event date.
The event will run from 10.00am until 4.00pm.
Price is still only £45.00.
Lunch is not included.
Tea/coffee/biscuits on arrival.
Past presentations include:
- Professional CD/MP3 recording.
- Social media.
- Online marketing.
- Optimised websites & video production.
- Rapid inductions.
- Gestalt therapy techniques.
- Weight e.g. reducing and removing food cravings and more…
- Fast phobia & re-wind technique.
- Website optimisation.
- NLP including Swish Pattern & Distance Swish & new behaviour techniques.
- Age regression.
- Glove anaesthesia.
- Esdaile trance state.
- Past life regression.
- Abitas Recording Studio on making high quality professional recordings.
- Timeline therapy.
- Understanding how to create your marketing package. Pt 1 March.
- Completing the marketing package. Pt 2 June.
About the host
The training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and reassessed and validated in 2015 to comply with conditions of the CNHC.
GHSc and ACCPH accredited training provider and validated CPD provider.
UK learning number 10048797 UKLP
Come and meet me.
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...
I've been scared of flying since I was young and I really wanted to find out if hypnotherapy would work. I was...
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...