Group supervision with 2 free hours of demonstrations and practice
Our free session in the morning is a selection of fast/rapid/shock inductions with a selection of kinaesthetic deepeners. No more staircases.
You will have the opportunity to watch a live demonstration and then practice with one of our fellow hypnotherapists, time permitting.
Managed by a GHR Accredited Training Provider and acknowledged supervisor. Included is a free two-hour session (10am until noon) with example presentations and demonstrations.
Subject to change without notice.
Copies of my material will be available only to those attending the presentation.
The free morning event is only available to those attending supervision. Places are limited due to our venue's room capacity.
Newly qualified hypnotherapists are required to attend four supervision sessions or peer support events annually during their first two years of practice.
Our supervision events are an excellent way to further build your confidence and skills, and meet with fellow hypnotherapists building a network of contacts.
This supervision event exceeds the criteria of the General Hypnotherapy Register. Attendance confirmation and receipts are issued by email for the events.
These supervision days are open to any qualified hypnotherapists, and as well as sharing information and ideas, you can receive advice and support on all things hypnotic!
If you have a video you believe might be of interest, please contact me to discuss sharing this.
Requests to present on a topic must be agreed and content approved with me prior to the event date. Book and pay online with PayPal option only.
Past Presentations include:
- Professional CD/MP3 recording
- Social media
- Online marketing
- Optimised websites and video production
- Gestalt therapy techniques
- Weight; e.g. reducing and removing food cravings and more
- Fast phobia and rewind technique
- Website optimisation
- NLP including swish pattern, distance swish, and new behaviour techniques
- Age regression
- Glove anesthesia
- Esdaile trance state
- Past life regression
- Abitas recording studio on making high-quality professional recordings
- Timeline therapy
- Understanding how to create your marketing package, part one - March
- Completing the marketing package, part two - June
- Negotiation between parts - September
- Understanding and using hashtags and Instagram (December 2018).
Lunch is not included. Refreshments on arrival.
Hosted by John Dewar
Your host John (that's me) has many years of experience both as a hypnotherapist and as a trainer. My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and reassessed and validated in 2015 to comply with conditions of the CNHC. GHSc and ACCPH accredited training provider UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP NOS Compliant