GHSc accredited hypnotherapist training (excl. weekends)
No gimmicks, no early birds, one fair price with nothing else to spend to get started in business.
This is the GHSc accredited comprehensive hypnotherapy practitioner level training course for those that would like to change career or those who wish to gain another income stream.
The potential use for your newly acquired knowledge and skills are almost unlimited. The tools you will have in your hypnotherapy toolbox will give you the knowledge to treat many different difficulties and help relieve many somatic and psychological symptoms.
Our training is divided into modules and for your convenience, our flexibility means you can choose to attend any of our training sessions, which take place throughout the year. Delegates can choose to spread their training over consecutive courses.
How will you learn
This is a practical course and although there is some theory, which is necessary for your knowledge, most of the learning is done by watching demonstrations and then practising with other students. The teaching style is very relaxed and informal.
Practical skills training is an essential part of our training and you will be putting your skills into practice many times during the course. There is no better way of learning than walking the walk. Each technique will be presented in a demonstration on a volunteer student from the group. You will then practise under supervision in small groups. From here you will move from conscious incompetence to unconscious competence.
Feedback after every session will increase your ability to use these techniques in therapy and in everyday life. You will find that your mind expands beyond your belief as you take on board all the skills, and day-by-day you find you are getting better and better.
We do not use volunteers from outside the group for demonstration purposes or student practice. There may be insufficient time to complete the therapy, indeed other problems or issues could surface, which require further therapy. Our responsibility is to the client and we believe it would be unethical to use them in this way.
What you will learn:
- How to hypnotise.
- Slow and rapid inductions.
- Rapport skills.
- Communication with the conscious and subconscious minds.
- You will experience hypnosis and the phenomena for yourself.
- How to conduct a client session from start to finish.
- What to ask and how to ask.
- Questioning skills that allow you to get the answers you need.
- How to overcome obstacles.
- How to help people make changes themselves.
- Improve your own relating skills.
- How to negotiate with the subconscious part[s].
- Anchoring states and how to change states.
- EMDR (basic) the breakthrough powerful eye movement therapy.
- NLP techniques to rapidly change behaviour.
- Change habit patterns.
- Change eating disorders.
- Stop smoking in one session diploma.
- Weight diploma including hypnotic banding and group sessions.
- Stress - individual and corporate. Free bonus material only.
- How to treat clients for panic attacks, phobias, weight, PTSD.
- Regression in this life and past life and more.
- How to market your business.
There is an excess of £850.00 worth of extra bonus material included on this course.
This is a genuine saving. Others might charge you for this.
You will learn how to go beyond your limitations and go in the direction of your dreams.
The human mind can achieve anything you want to.
Hosted by John Dewar
Your host me JD has many years of experience both as a Hypnotherapist and as a Trainer. My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and re-accredited in 2015 to comply with the CNHC. Our training and CPD courses are GHSc and ACCHP accredited. I am also a GHR Acknowledged supervisor. UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP. NOS Compliant.