GHR acknowledged supervision group event and addictions specialist guest speaker
Group supervision with guest speaker Innervisions School of Clinical Hypnosis addictions specialist Thomas McGowan.
- GHR acknowledged supervision UK.
- Progressive professional development and support.
The GHR require all newly qualified Hypnotherapists to undergo a minimum of two hours supervision in any three month period a total of eight hours per year, however hypnotherapists can benefit from supervision throughout each stage in their development from student to experienced practitioner as the pressures of working with clients who “offload” onto us remain throughout the entire time of fulfilling that role.
The benefits of group supervision are:
- Socialising and networking, sole therapists can experience loneliness and isolation within their career
- Validating and discharging any negative emotions or energies that may arise as part of the role as a therapist.
- Sharing successes with other’s who understand the true value of your achievements
- Gaining insight and advice from more a collective pool of experience.
- Sharing best practice for a better knowledge base for all.
- Learning and adding new techniques to skill set.
- Planning and sharing ideas for next steps in development.
Our group supervision events are high energy and fun. Participants can get as involved as they like or sit back and take it all in. Our guest speakers have an immense range of skills and training which make for fascinating and informative talks and experiences. One to one supervision also available via zoom or in person by appointment.
Join our Facebook group.
About Charlotte Gill
BSc Science Education, Dip Hyp, I.S.C.H, GHR, GHSC, CRSST.
Owner Halcyon Hypnotherapy & Advanced Learning, Clinical Hypnotherapist & Private Tutor
Charlotte Gill is a fully GHR Acknowledged Hypnotherapist Supervisor, official supervision officer at Innervisions School of Clinical Hypnosis and Most senior Hypnotherapist on the team.