Free talk on how to gain mastery of your mind
An informal, fun and interactive event held every last Friday of the month. Drinks and snacks provided as well as a talk and teaching of simple hypnosis tools and techniques for self-care.
What will we cover?
- The conscious and the sub-conscious and what they're up to.
- The ability to change; neuro-plasticity and how you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.
- Taking control of the mothership.
- De-mysifying hypnosis - including a guided demonstration.
- Re-visiting your 'stories' and healthy narratives.
- How thoughts affect your body and your reality.
- Mindfulness, meditation and daily self-care.
About Elizabeth Knights-Trench
I'm a clinical hypnotherapist based in South London. I see clients for private sessions and parents-to-be for birthing and parenting workshops. I am launching a podcast which gives people who would normally never access hypnotherapy, a chance to see what it can do for them.