Feel the fear and do it anyway® for therapists - 1 day workshop
Date & Time:15th September 2018, 10am - 4.30pm
Cost:Discounted rate of £160 for members of the NCH, GHR and BIH (standard rate £180)
4 Manor Street
Sutton in Ashfield
- Find an event in your area
Do you struggle with...
- Promoting your business?
- Charging your true value and making a healthy living?
- Being assertive?
- Trying to convince others that you have a real job?
- Allowing yourself to have a healthy work/life balance?
- Networking confidently?
- Asking for help and advice?
- Keeping motivated?
- Feeling a fraud?
If you answer yes to any of the above this workshop is for you.
Based on the worldwide bestselling book, 'Feel the Fear… and Do It Anyway ®', this workshop has been transforming individuals and workplaces for over 30 years. The workshop is a phenomenal experience, using interactive sessions and exercises. Designed to accommodate all learning styles, you will work through a process designed to help you identify and face everything that has been holding you back.
You will be amazed at the across the board changes that you can easily apply to your life to transform all the above situations, and more...
- Learn the truth about fear, where it comes from and how you can use it to energise and motivate yourself in both your personal and business life.
- Learn how to make positive changes in your life and create balance.
- Take away strategies to make well informed decisions faster and with certainty.
- Give yourself skills to stay calm every day and cope with anxiety, guilt and fear.
- Learn and try out strategies to expand your comfort zone allowing you to grow yourself and your business.
- Learn how to deal with those who feel uncomfortable by the consequences of your decision to feel the fear and do it anyway.
- Handle that negative chatter box that tells you, “You’re not good enough.”
- Improve all your relationships.
About the host
As well as an Accredited Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway® Trainer, Alison Reason, is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Coach, Trainer & Business Consultant. She has qualifications in Leadership & Management, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Mindfulness, Life Coaching and Business Coaching.
The cost of the workshop includes relevant handouts, car parking & buffet lunch
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...