Emotional solutions diploma event
This could be the event that will give you the edge over other therapists.
Discover how to help clients to;
- resolve internal conflict
- overcome phobias
- cope with panic attacks
- deal with fears
- resolve anxiety
- cope with guilt
- cope with bereavement
- understand 'significant other' - the cause of your client's difficulty
- resolve psychosomatic pain
- deal with the 'significant other', bereavement closure, and understand/obtain your recurring dreams message
We will also explore phobia tools to include how a phobia develops, as well as looking at the difference between a phobia and a fear.
- How to overcome phobias and importantly, how to measure the changed state using the TOTE system.
- TOTE system included in the overall package
- Live demonstration of the fast phobia technique.
- Change sub-modalities - this will enable clients to achieve their desired state as opposed to their current state, including my 11-step process.
- Elicit client realisation - discover how to help clients and yourself realise/understand the cause of their issue. This also helps us decide the course of treatment.
- Gestalt therapy and or gestalt dreamwork - understand and experience gestalt therapy and the fantastic changes achievable, including achieving bereavement closure.
- Uncover the message in your recurring dream.
The day involves;
- live demonstrations of the above techniques
- the opportunity to practise with your fellow course members
What you will get;
- The knowledge and ability to deal with a wide range of difficulties.
- The confidence to charge what you are really worth.
- Achieve more rest time and a healthier bank balance.
- A full set of course notes/instructions.
- Ring-binder c/w protective sleeves, quality pen, and a highlighter.
- Full course notes, instructions, copies of techniques and more are provided on an e-file after the event.
- Tea/coffee/biscuits only on arrival.
- Formal letters after your name, see below.
- The award - a diploma in emotion solution (you may use the following letters after your name, Dip E.S.T).
Times are 9.30 am until 4.30 pm.