Emotional solutions diploma event
This could be the event that will give you the edge over other therapists.
Discover how to help clients to;
- resolve internal conflict
- overcome phobias
- cope with panic attacks
- deal with fears
- resolve anxiety
- cope with guilt
- cope with bereavement
- understand 'significant other' - the cause of your client's difficulty
- resolve psychosomatic pain
- deal with the 'significant other', bereavement closure, and understand/obtain your recurring dreams message
We will also explore phobia tools to include how a phobia develops, as well as looking at the difference between a phobia and a fear.
- How to overcome phobias and importantly, how to measure the changed state using the TOTE system.
- TOTE system included in the overall package
- Live demonstration of the fast phobia technique.
- Change sub-modalities - this will enable clients to achieve their desired state as opposed to their current state, including my 11-step process.
- Elicit client realisation - discover how to help clients and yourself realise/understand the cause of their issue. This also helps us decide the course of treatment.
- Gestalt therapy and or gestalt dreamwork - understand and experience gestalt therapy and the fantastic changes achievable, including achieving bereavement closure.
- Uncover the message in your recurring dream.
The day involves;
- live demonstrations of the above techniques
- the opportunity to practise with your fellow course members
What you will get;
- The knowledge and ability to deal with a wide range of difficulties.
- The confidence to charge what you are really worth.
- Achieve more rest time and a healthier bank balance.
- A full set of course notes/instructions.
- Ring-binder c/w protective sleeves, quality pen, and a highlighter.
- Full course notes, instructions, copies of techniques and more are provided on an e-file after the event.
- Tea/coffee/biscuits only on arrival.
- Formal letters after your name, see below.
- The award - a diploma in emotion solution (you may use the following letters after your name, Dip E.S.T).
Times are 9.30 am until 4.30 pm.
Hosted by John Dewar
Your host me JD has many years of experience both as a Hypnotherapist and as a Trainer. My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and re-accredited in 2015 to comply with the CNHC. Our training and CPD courses are GHSc and ACCHP accredited. I am also a GHR Acknowledged supervisor. UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP. NOS Compliant.