Diploma in professional and clinical hypnotherapy - weekend module 2
Date & Time:9th - 10th September 2017, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location:Copthorne Hotel Gatwick
- Find an event in your area
This module can be taken as part of the Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Course, or as a standalone CPD module for hypnotherapists or a standalone module for clients to experience hypnosis.
Module 2 – Ericksonian/Elman clinical hypnotherapy
- history of hypnosis
- the work of Milton Erickson
- the Milton model
- traditional vs non-traditional inductions
- the Utilization approach
- Ericksonian approaches in medicine.
The benefits of training in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy with Hypnotherapy For Courses
- The Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Course has been validated by The General Hypnotherapy Register and The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Two Certificates on Completion of Diploma Course.
- NLP Certificate signed by Dr Richard Bandler(Co-creator of NLP) The Soceity of NLP.
- June O'Driscoll and Geoff Rolls who are first class trainers - read testimonials.
- Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy validated by GHR and GHSC.
- Practice with invited clients in addition to peers.
- Written feedback on modules.
- No exams!
I have been having difficulties since I met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...