Coaching clients for successful weight loss – 1 day workshop
Hypnotherapy is great to help people reduce their weight but it’s not all down to hypnotherapy. I have found over years of specialising in weight management that it’s also important to coach the client, giving them the knowledge and the motivation they need in order to change their relationship with food.
Most clients I see say they know what they should and shouldn’t be eating but they lack the willpower to do anything about it. My five week motivational weight loss programme is designed to offer coaching and motivational support combined with hypnosis and nutritional help. It will not only help you to help your client to reduce their weight, but it will also give you, the therapist the confidence to stimulate and motivate your client to reach their goal weight and size.
Our coaching for weight loss programme has been successfully running for many years and most of our work comes from recommendations from satisfied clients. This workshop offers you the opportunity to learn this unique five-week programme which you can start using with your clients immediately.
On the workshop you will learn:
- Weight management programme step by step guide.
- How to help your clients to lose weight and then keep it off.
- All scripts, forms and homework tasks to keep the client motivated.
- Information packs for your clients that will educate, inspire and motivate them.
- How to encourage your clients to have a healthy relationship with food and exercise.
- Techniques to reduce food cravings and stop emotional eating.
- Help clients to have a better self-image and more confidence.
- Advice on healthy eating and nutrition.
- How to identify and deal with blockages - creating solutions that work.
Hosted by Clem Turner
About your tutor: Margaret Turner has specialised in weight management for many years, and is the creator of the five week coaching for successful weight loss programme. Cost includes handouts, all scripts and forms, powerpoint presentation, car parking, lunch, refreshments, certificate of attendance and ongoing support by phone or e-mail.