Change specialist hypnotherapist
This course is designed for:
- Those who trained and for some reason did not get started.
- Those who have some gaps in their skill set.
- Those who wish to refresh and increase skill level.
- Those who wish to return to our profession after a gap period.
- Those who will benefit from watching live demonstrations.
Examples of what will be covered during the three days:
- Setting up client sessions with questions to ask and more.
- Induction process.
- The four stages.
- Gentle, fast, rapid and instant inductions.
- Kinaesthetic deepeners.
- Utilising sounds.
Learning skills to:
- Change clients or own beliefs.
- Change behaviour.
- Change how you think act and believe.
- Six step re-frame.
- Deal with phobias.
- Gestalt therapy.
- EMDR (Outline with demonstration).
- IMR set up and use.
- Negotiation between parts (my method).
- Run group sessions and more.
You will receive a Diploma as a Change specialist hypnotherapist.
This cannot be booked online. You will need to contact me for reservations and payment options. E&OE.
John is known by many across the UK and Europe as a top hands-on practical trainer.
John walks the walk!
About John Dewar
Your host me JD has many years of experience both as a Hypnotherapist and as a Trainer. My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and re-accredited in 2015 to comply with the CNHC. Our training and CPD courses are GHSc and ACCHP accredited. I am also a GHR Acknowledged supervisor.
UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP