Change specialist hypnotherapist
This course is designed for;
- those who trained and for some reason did not get started
- those who have some gaps in their skill set
- those who wish to refresh and increase skill level
- those who wish to return to our profession after a gap period
- those who will benefit from watching live demonstrations
Examples of what will be covered during the three days;
- setting up client sessions with questions to ask and more
- induction process
- the four stages
- gentle, fast, rapid and instant inductions
- kinaesthetic deepeners
- utilising sounds
Learning skills to...
- change/improve client or own beliefs
- change behaviour
- change how you think act and believe
- six-step re-frame
- live demonstrations
- understand phobias
- deal with phobias
- gestalt therapy
- IMR set up and use
- reasons for doing this
- negotiation between parts (my method)
- remove or reduce cravings
- stop clients eating or drinking particular food/drink
- shrink clients stomach
- group session ice-breakers
- run group weight sessions and more
- marketing template for getting started
- therapy matrix template. Subject to copyright
- gain formal letters to use on your business cards or adverts
A non-refundable deposit of £95.00 secures your place. Balance due two weeks before the commencement date. This cannot be booked online.
You will need to contact me for reservations and payment options.
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07799692356
John is known by many across the UK and Europe as a top hands-on, practical trainer.
John walks the walk!
Hosted by John Dewar
Your host me JD has many years of experience both as a Hypnotherapist and as a Trainer. My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and re-accredited in 2015 to comply with the CNHC. Our training and CPD courses are GHSc and ACCHP accredited. I am also a GHR Acknowledged supervisor. UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP. NOS Compliant.