Certificate in pain management - one day CPD workshop. An eclectic approach to pain management
Date & Time:19th May 2018, 10am - 4.30pm
Cost:Discounted rate for members of the GHR, NCH and BIH: £150 (standard price £170)
Sutton in Ashfield
- Find an event in your area
This one day workshop is for qualified hypnotherapists who would like a greater understanding of how to help their clients towards the management of pain. Our pain management treatments are proved tried and tested and have been helping clients for years to manage their pain and discomfort through the power of their own resources.
We take an eclectic approach to Pain Management and on this extremely comprehensive Workshop you will learn:
- Understand the different aspects of pain
- Understand the causes of painU
- Understand the pain gate theory
- Understanding the difference between necessary and unnecessary pain
- Our Pain Management Programme step by step
- Dealing with phantom limb pain
- Dealing with cancer patients
- Dealing with dental phobias
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Many different approaches to the management of pain
- Marketing techniques to help you gain clients
About the host
Clem Turner has specialised in clients who wish to understand and manage their pain for over 13 years using his pain management programme. This workshop offers you a step by step guide of the programme for working with clients who want to improve their lives.
Cost includes: relevant handouts, car park, delicious buffet lunch and on-going support
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...
I contacted Hazel for help as my husband, Brian, had reached the end of his tether. He was very depressed, he...
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...