Certificate in pain management - one day CPD training workshop
This one day workshop is for qualified hypnotherapists who would like a greater understanding of how to help their clients towards the management of pain. Our pain management treatments are proved tried and tested and have been helping clients for years to manage their pain and discomfort through the power of their own resources.
On the workshop you will learn to:
- Understand the different aspects of pain.
- Understand the causes of pain.
- Understand the pain gate theory.
- The difference between necessary and unnecessary pain.
- Understanding the principles of pain management.
- All aspects of our pain management programme.
- Dealing with phantom limb pain.
- Dealing with cancer patients.
- Dental phobias.
- Stroke rehabilitation.
- A variety of different treatments useful in pain management.
- Marketing techniques to help you gain clients.
Your Tutor: Clem Turner
Clem has been helping clients who are suffering pain for many years. Over the years he has designed his own eclectic approach which is the subject of this workshop.
The cost of the workshop includes handouts, all scripts and forms, powerpoint presentation, safe car parking, buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day, certificate of attendance plus ongoing support by phone or e-mail. Places are strictly limited so phone now to reserve your place 01623 556234.
Hosted by Clem Turner
Clem Turner qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 11 years they have been running CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have many different courses to choose from. www.clemturner.co.uk/training-courses/