Certificate in pain management - 1 day CPD workshop
Sutton in Ashfield
This one day workshop is for qualified hypnotherapists who would like a greater understanding of how to help their clients towards the management of pain. Our pain management treatments are proved tried and tested and have been helping clients for years to manage their pain and discomfort through the power of their own resources.
On the workshop you will learn:
- Understand the different aspects of pain.
- Understand the causes of pain.
- Understand the pain gate theory.
- The difference between necessary and unnecessary pain.
- Understanding the principles of pain management.
- All aspects of our pain management programme.
- Dealing with phantom limb pain.
- Dealing with cancer patients.
- Dental phobias.
- Stroke rehabilitation.
- A variety of different treatments useful in pain management.
- Marketing techniques to help you gain clients.
About Clem Turner
About your tutor: Clem Turner has been helping clients who are suffering pain for many years. Over the years he has designed his own eclectic approach which is the subject of this workshop. Cost includes relevant handouts, all scripts, forms, power point presentation, car parking, lunch, refreshments plus certificate of attendance.