Calm your anxiety: Virtual retreat (4x Saturdays)
Immerse yourself in a relaxing virtual retreat during lockdown - an experiential mental gym.
- Are you struggling to cope with the lockdown and uncertainties, battling your worries of what’s to come, struggling inside your mind of worst-case scenarios and negative thoughts every single day?
- Are your anxieties taking over your work and home life?
- Do you feel out of control and exhausted from stress and anxiety?
Join our global retreat on how to calm your anxiety. Here, you will learn and practise a set of self-care techniques that are practical and easy-to-follow to help you to stay calm amongst the fear and uncertainties and release stress and anxieties. These techniques will help you regulate your emotions and feelings, allow you to heal and move forward in your life feeling amazing.
The retreat will cover one or two techniques over four weeks and you get to practice in-depth every week like going to a mental gym. Every four weeks, you get to practice another set of interesting and empowering techniques.
Start living a healthy, happy and fulfilling life and become the best version of yourself.
Attendees also get a choice to join our private Facebook support group where you can share experiences and ideas and support each other.
When: Saturdays - 13th March, 20th March, 27th March, 3rd April for 1.5 hours via Zoom. The session begins at 12pm noon (GMT).
Fee for the four weeks: £44.
If you’re interested to join, for attendees from the UK, please click on the link below and I will send you the Zoom link and details about the retreat.
Alternatively, if you are attending from another country, then message/email/text below with your full name, country, contact details and email address, and I will send you the appropriate payment link for your preferred currency. You will then receive a confirmation of booking with the zoom link via email:
Facebook: Ann Plews Online Therapy Services
Text: 07967 881372
Who can benefit from this workshop?
- Those who feel isolated and need support to cope with lockdown
- Individuals struggling to cope with day to day things.
- Parents and children looking to manage or regulate their stress and anxiety.
- Students and teachers that are too anxious to go back to school
- Individuals that are tired of worrying, feeling dread and want to relax.
- Those that want to improve their confidence.
- Those who would like to attend a Mental Gym each week.
What are the benefits of this workshop?
In this workshop I will show you practical, easy to follow self-care techniques that you can apply at home, at work or even at school to help you manage your stress and anxiety, regulate your emotions and feelings.
- emotional mental support
- peace of mind
- help to get a restful sleep
- support during lockdown and uncertain times
You can be part of a supportive community with like-minded people.
Places are limited. So book your place now on 07967 881372.
Where: Online via Zoom and in the comfort of your own safe space or home.
How long: 1.5hrs x four weeks.
During these four weeks, we will be collectively be diving into self-reflection and create an environment of calmness and peace using breath and guided relaxation with gratitude. We will show you how to set the scene before we start so you can truly immerse yourself in these exercises and end each session feeling so calm and relax.
Register today via Eventbrite.
Ann Plews, Dip Hyp GHR GQHP CNHC is a clinical hypnotherapist, specialist in anxiety, Wellbeing Coach, Sanomentologist, Reiki healer, Energy healer. I am a fully qualified Therapist, Mind Mediator, Sanomentologist and Life Coach and I offer a free no-obligation consultation for individuals wanting to make positive changes in their lives.