Building your therapeutic toolbox (Online - live via Zoom)
Introducing a range of powerful techniques help you support clients and build your practice.
It is sometimes easier as a practitioner to rely solely on a variety of scripts to help a client. Scripts are useful and have their place, and they can work wonderfully well. However, there is a myriad of amazing techniques out there and, as a compulsive course taker and therapist with 20 years’ experience, Dante Harker has pulled together some of the most valuable - including some self-developed techniques.
Some of the techniques you might have heard of or even use and, if you do, it would be great to have your experience on the course. Some you might have learned once and would like a chance to practice and some, we are sure, will be new to you.
This course is for anyone who wants to add to their therapeutic toolbox, who wants to talk about and practice new techniques, and for people who like a fun and interesting day.
On the workshop you will learn:
- Regression and regression to cause. Different ways to regress clients and what to do once they are regressed.
- Inner child work, finding the initial sensitising event and removing strong emotions.
- Parts Therapy work and how to use this amazingly powerful technique to regress clients.
- The Fast Phobia Cure, useful for phobias (of course), but easily adapted to remove the energy from difficult emotions.
- Empty Chair Technique, how to use this great technique under hypnosis to vent built-up emotions.
- Clearance/cutting ties techniques to help let go of baggage and move forward.
- Healing techniques: Quantum and Dashboard healing plus several more.
- Hypnotic Boxes, a simple set of techniques for energising clients and helping them unlock hidden emotions.
- And finally, how to put the above techniques together to create a truly therapeutic session for your client.
About your tutor: Dante Harker
Dante is a multi-disciplinary therapist, utilising counselling, NLP, hypnosis, and mind coaching developing his own integrated approach to therapy over the last 18 years. He is also a certified counsellor, psychosexual specialist, NLP Master Practitioner and Hypnotherapist (and compulsive course taker).
The cost of the workshop includes worksheets to use with clients, all scripts and the PowerPoint presentation for later reference, and certificate of attendance, plus ongoing support by phone or email.
Phone now to reserve your place 01623 556234 or email email@example.com.
Hosted by Clem Turner
Clem Turner qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 11 years, they have been running CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have many different courses to choose from. www.clemturner.co.uk/training-courses/