Anxiety, stress and panic attack programme - 1 day CPD workshop
Date & Time:22nd September 2018, 10am - 4.30pm
Cost:Discounted rate for members of the GHR, NCH and BIH: £150 (standard price £170)
4 Manor Street
Sutton in Ashfield
- Find an event in your area
Anxiety is probably the number one reason why clients come to see hypnotherapists and this CPD training workshop gives you an opportunity to learn our unique treatment programme which incorporates methods of overcoming anxiety, stress and panic attacks. The workshop will teach you everything you need to know to be up and running immediately with this proved tried and tested system.
In the workshop you will learn:
- How to understand stress, anxiety, stress and panic.
- What happens psychologically and physiologically to us in times of stress.
- The difference between stress and anxiety.
- How to check and monitor your clients anxiety levels.
- A step by step guide to our six week programme.
- All relevant scripts and forms to use with the programme.
- Information packs for your clients that will educate, inspire and motivate them.
- Coping skills for anxiety stress and to give immediate relief from panic attacks.
- Dealing with blockages.
About the host
Tutor: Clem Turner
Clem specialises in stress and anxiety management at his private practice in Nottinghamshire and has developed his own successful programme for working with anxious clients.
Cost includes: relevant handouts, car park, delicious buffet lunch and on-going support.
Phone or e-mail: 01623 556234 or email@example.com.
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...
I was a smoker for 7 years, from my teens to now - at 21. I had tried quitting many times, be it with NRT or...
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...