Anxiety, stress and panic attack programme - 1 day CPD workshop
Date & Time:30th September 2017, 10am - 4.30pm
Cost:Discounted rate of £150 for members of the NCH, GHR and BIH (standard rate £170)
4 Manor Street
Sutton in Ashfield
- Find an event in your area
A step by step guide on how to help your clients through their issues.
Discounted rate for members of the GHR, NCH and BIH: £150 (standard price £170)
Date: 30th September 2017 10am – 4.30pm.
Stress is probably the number one reason why clients come to see hypnotherapists and our special training workshop gives you an opportunity to learn our unique treatment programme which incorporates methods of overcoming anxiety, stress and panic attacks. The workshop will teach you everything you need to know to be up and running immediately with this proved tried and tested system.
On the workshop you will learn:
- How to understand stress, anxiety, stress and panic.
- What happens psychologically and physiologically to us in times of stress.
- The difference between stress and anxiety.
- How to check and monitor your client's anxiety levels.
- A step by step guide to our six week programme.
- All relevant scripts and forms to use with the programme.
- Information packs for your clients that will educate, inspire and motivate them.
- Coping skills for anxiety stress and to give immediate relief from panic attacks.
- Dealing with blockages.
About the host
Tutor: Clem Turner
Clem specialises in stress and anxiety management at his private practice in Nottinghamshire and has developed his own successful programme for working with anxiety clients.
Cost includes: Relevant handouts, car park, delicious buffet lunch and on-going support.
Phone or e-mail: 01623 556234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...