An introduction to neuro linguistic programming (NLP) for hypnotherapists
An Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
The aim of this course is to enhance your existing abilities through the use of the NLP model, so that you can be a more effective practitioner.
- A brief history of NLP and its founders.
- The NLP Communication Model – how people gather, process, and encode information.
- Advance calibration skills – eye accessing cues, representational systems, sub-modalities.
- An Introduction to language patterns – Meta Model and Milton Model.
- Anchors – how to set them, and collapse existing negative anchors.
- An introduction to timelines and how to use them in your sessions.
- The NLP version of the rewind technique (designed for severe trauma and phobias).
- Other techniques that you can start using immediately to help your clients get results.
- By the end of the course you will be able to build rapport quickly, and calibrate how a person is creating their problem states. You will also have the skills and knowledge to help them change these programs and make better choices going forward.
About the lecturer :
The course is led by James Banfield who integrates SFH and NLP in his practice. He has trained with several well-known practitioners including James Tripp, Paul McKenna, and one of the founders of NLP, Richard Bandler. He is very passionate about neuroscience and helping his clients to create permanent positive changes in their lives. In this course he will share his knowledge and practical tips, which will give you the confidence to take your sessions to the next level.