An introduction to hypnotherapy
This one day course provides an introduction to hypnotherapy and is suitable for;
- anyone has an interest in hypnosis and wants to find out more
- anyone who may be considering training in hypnotherapy and wants a 'taster' day
- anyone who wants to learn the basics of hypnotherapy for their own use
- therapists who may be interested in adding an additional skill
We will be working in a small group of no more than six people which will ensure that attention can be given to individuals. The course will contain practical elements, and by the end of the day you will;
- learn what hypnosis is and isn't
- learn how to structure a basic hypnotherapy session
- learn how to safely take someone into and out of a hypnotic trance, and the signs that will indicate that they are hypnotised
- learn some basic techniques to use during hypnotherapy
- experience a group hypnosis session
... and more.
The course opens at 9.30am for a 10am start. Based in a friendly, welcoming clinic in Skipton town centre. (Craven Clinic). Six hours of tuition and practice with notes included. Lunch provided at the cafe next door. Refreshments included.
£129 - early bird discount £99 if booking before September 14th.
For booking information, please contact John Taylor on 01756 761 604 or 07407 193 395.
About John Taylor
John runs a busy practice based in Skipton and Northallerton providing hypnotherapy and psychotherapy for a wide range of conditions. With over 5 years as a therapist he has a wide range of experience in many techniques and situations.