Date & Time:4th November 2018, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Cost:£155.00 Alternatively purchase my e-manual for only £55.00
Location:The Holiday Inn
- Find an event in your area
The event for hypnotherapists who want to help people overcome their alcohol problem.
- This is an issue that impacts on all walks of society.
- No longer the old stereotype of alcoholics.
- From suburban housewife to city high flyers.
- Many are using or misusing alcohol to get through the stress of modern day life.
- It’s a growing market and people are looking for help and that is the first positive step towards us.
- Join me for an informative and enjoyable day and learn how to help people stop drinking or manage their consumption level.
We will cover: –
- Key facts & information
- Size of the current & future market opportunity
- How to identify clients risk level
- Alcohol myth busters
- Testing your own knowledge
- Strategic tips to use in client preparation & future planning
- Recording methods for clients.
- Facing the truth
- Binge drinking Vs social drinking
- How to remove alcohol cravings (live demonstration)
- Additional methods to stop clients wanting alcohol (live demonstration)
- Uncover the causal
- What is it they seek? (live demonstration)
- Changing clients behaviour & or beliefs (live demonstration)
- Increasing self-esteem (live demonstration)
- Amplify the post-hypnotic suggestions (live demonstration)
- A prescriptive sessions process running order
What you will get: –
- A course ring binder c/w protective sleeves for your a quality pen
- Full course notes
- Client diary
- A Pdf copy of my hypnotherapist alcohol training manual (post-course)
- Opportunity to practise
- An interactive event
- Confidence to deal with this issue and to charge what you are really worth
- Post-course support
- Refreshments on arrival
Please note lunch is not provided.
If you are unable to attend this event, then you can purchase my (51 A4 pages) Alcohol Control Manual in Pdf format for only £55.00.
A diploma can be awarded on submission of two case studies using some of the techniques. Diplomas cost £20.00 including postage.
You need to contact me for details as this is not yet an automated process. A human (me) has to press buttons to send it.
About the host
Your host John (that's me) is one of the top global trainers & has many years of experience both as a hypnotherapist and trainer.
My training school was accredited back in 2006 by the GHSc.
On my events I promise to look after you and share as much as I can in the time allotted.
Phone if you have questions. 01926810436 or 07799 692356
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...
Experiencing a healthy apprehension before doing something is a feeling most people deal with from time to time,...
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...