Age regression to cause
Date & Time:3rd November 2018, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Cost:£155.00 Alternatively purchase my e-manual for only £55.00
Central Park Drive
- Find an event in your area
Join me for a great day and allow me to share with you how I regress clients safely to their initial sensitising event (ISE) and subsequently help them make a positive change.
The day covers:
- How to understand the abbreviations e.g. ISE, SSE, ICT and more.
- Understand primary and secondary gains.
- Understand the uses of AR.
- How to regress clients safely and effectively.
- Uncover the cause and resolve the internal conflict.
- How to recognise and deal efficiently with abreactions.
- Using Gestalt techniques to help the IC (inner child).
- Talking to the current adult (CA).
- The six questions you must ask.
- How to know when you have found the ISE.
- How to spot the client’s non-verbal signs.
- How and when to use age progression or future pacing.
- Future re-enforcing.
- Integrate and associate your client back to the present.
- Learn how to effectively deal with client resistance.
- Is there such a thing as resistance? What else could it be?
- What to do when a client says, "nothing is happening or nothing is there".
- Use my effective induction to go directly to hypnotic somnambulism.
- Watch live demonstrations and practise with fellow delegates.
The day involves:
- All of the above.
- Live demonstration (no DVDs or videos) of my methods (volunteers required).
- Practising with fellow course members.
What you will get:
- A course ring binder c/w protective sleeves.
- A quality pen.
- Course hand-outs.
- A PDF copy of my regression training manual.
- The confidence and ability to use regression techniques.
- A full day with John doing all the training and demonstrations.
About the host
Your host John (That's me) is one of the top global trainers & has many years of experience both as a hypnotherapist and trainer.
My training school was accredited back in 2006 by the GHSc.
On my events I promise to look after you and share as much as I can in the time allotted.
Phone if you have questions. 01926810436 or 07799 692356
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...