Age and past life regression workshop
Date & Time:7th April 2018, 10am - 5pm
Cost:£99.00 or £90.00 for students of Hypnotic World
Location:The Holiday Inn
- Find an event in your area
Hypnotic World invites you to our latest one day workshop.
This workshop is a chance for students of hypnosis and hypnotherapists (including those who would like to brush up on their existing skills) to extend their theoretical knowledge through practical application.
The workshop will give you the confidence you need to help your clients through the use of age and past life regression.
The workshop is very much hands-on so be prepared to hypnotize and be hypnotized as you learn:
- When it is safe to regress your clients, how to identify if they will be suitable, and questions to ask during regression
- Deepening the trance to produce effective regression
- Pinpointing the cause of your client's problem through the use of ideomotor signals and effective steps to help them
- Identifying pseudo-revivification and how subjects who are regressed can react in different ways
- Rapid regression and when to use it
- Using inner child techniques
- Affect bridge regression
- Fantasy regression and dissociative states
- Using free association
You will learn a variety of techniques and more importantly develop the skills and confidence that you need to help your clients in your own practice.
Our workshops are in popular demand so if you are interested in coming along please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
All delegates will receive:
- Book of regression scripts
- Age and past life regression workbook
- Certificate of attendance
- Past life regression CD
- Lunch and refreshments are also included in the workshops.
Who will benefit from these workshops?
Students of hypnotherapy
Returnees to hypnotherapy
Those interested in learning more about regression
Students who have a basic knowledge of hypnotherapy, as well as anyone over the age of 21 with a genuine interest in using hypnosis as a therapeutic application is welcome to attend. No previous qualifications are necessary.
Select a venue to view workshop dates and additional information:
About the host
Since training as a hypnotherapist more than 15 years ago Eileen has worked with a variety of issues such as phobias, weight loss, stop smoking, anxiety, IBS, stress and related problems. Eileen is trained in hypnobirthing, hypnotension and counselling. To find out more about the workshop or reserve your place please go to: http://bit.ly/2fyLFMx
I've been scared of flying since I was young and I really wanted to find out if hypnotherapy would work. I was...
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
I was a smoker for 7 years, from my teens to now - at 21. I had tried quitting many times, be it with NRT or...