Advanced mindfulness – two day CPD training course
This course is for all therapists who have already attended our Using Mindfulness two-day course
Having completed our two-day course in mindfulness you may be wondering how can you take it to the next level and deliver even greater benefits for your clients, and for yourself? The answer is our advanced mindfulness course which will be taking place on 10th and 11th October 2020.
During the two days you will be able to:
- Share your experiences with fellow mindfulness practitioners, exchange ideas, develop new directions for your practice, and form a supportive network.
- Experience even more meditation formats, styles and topics to help your clients flourish.
- Explore the leading edge of scientific research into mindfulness.
- Look deeper into the neurological and scientific basis for what we know about the impacts of mindfulness.
- Examine the potential for using mindfulness in schools under the new Ofsted framework.
- Learn to use quick techniques for dealing with exam nerves and other stressful events.
- Explore the “layers of suffering” people encounter in difficult times, and how meditation helps.
- Look at the work of leading authorities in mindfulness and how this can further your knowledge.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to practice meditation techniques in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
About the tutor
Julie Hurst MSc, is a psychologist, coach and hypnotherapist. She has qualifications in psychology, CBT, hypnotherapy, EMDR, pain management, mindfulness, and coaching. She runs both a corporate practice working with major companies throughout the UK on issues such as stress, depression and anxiety in the workplace, as well as a private practice in which she specializes in supporting adults who’ve suffered trauma and/or abuse. Her work has appeared frequently in the media including radio and television.
The cost of the course includes all handouts and materials, safe car parking, delicious buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Hosted by Clem Turner
Clem Turner qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 11 years they have been running CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have many different courses to choose from. www.clemturner.co.uk/training-courses/