Addictions and smoking cessation
Date & Time:3rd February 2018, 9.30am - 5pm
Cost:£125 (additional spaces £100 each)
Location:West Midlands Hypnotherapy Centre
3 Middleton Hall Road
- Find an event in your area
To be FREE from addictive behaviour it is necessary to understand two key points:The way these reward mechanisms work How to develop personal resilience so you can become naturally ‘high on life’.
Smoking is the most widely practiced addiction on the modern world; this isn’t just restricted to cigarettes, it includes all its substitutes too – patches, vaping and more… the industry is worth billions. In this workshop we will look at the truths about addiction and how to enable FREEDOM.
People are addicted to almost anything that appears to give a pleasure experience, for example:
- Drugs – cocaine, heroin, tobacco etc.
- Energy drinks
- Daytime TV
Addictions often have their roots in unmet emotional needs, for example:
- Lacking feelings of self-worth
- Lacking time for self
- Lacking a job you enjoy
- Lacking a fulfilling relationship, etc.
We will cover:
- Why withdrawal doesn’t have to be painful or difficult
- How addiction stops us getting our emotional needs met
- Why addiction is not biological
- How to see through the illusions addiction offers us
- Why relapse is not a problem – and how to use what it teaches you to ensure success
- How to be ‘high on life’ and get more satisfaction out of life as a consequence
- How to protect yourself in the future and avoid switching from one addiction to another.
You will leave with a deeper understanding of addictions and addictive behaviour, and you will leave with an effective approach to enable FREEDOM from addiction.
About the host
The trainer specialises in working wth addictions and trauma work
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...