1-day IMR and regression live training
IMR is the technique that is unique to hypnotherapy. It is a must if you are passionate about your profession. Sometimes clinical hypnosis is not enough to help your clients move forward in their lives. The IMR is a direct link to the subconscious mind and is such an effective tool if facilitated confidently and efficiently.
This training is designed to give you a good understanding of the IMR, how to know when it is necessary to use regression. The training also covers how to facilitate gestalt and inner child as an efficient method of dealing with issues arising out of regression.
On the training, you’ll learn:
- Why do we use IMR?
- Explaining IMR to the client prior to hypnosis.
- Handouts on how to facilitate IMR.
- What could go wrong and why?
- How to regress safely.
- Regression outline.
- How to facilitate gestalt and inner child effectively.
- Questioning and maintaining rapport with the subconscious mind.
- Discussing the different techniques and scripts.
- A training manual.
- All scripts used in the workshop.
- A certificate of attendance.
This course is designed for hypnotherapists who want to be totally client centred and produce long-lasting results.
The cost of our workshop is £140 and you will be presented with a certificate at the end of the training.
Hosted by Lorraine Gleeson
Lorraine Gleeson has been working full time as a hypnotherapist for 17 years. In 2011 I wrote a diploma course, accredited by the GHSC, and set up the HSOH School of Hypnotherapy. I also run CPD workshops for hypnotherapists in the classroom and online and offer ad hoc supervision to newly qualified hypnotherapists all over the UK via Skype.