Few people realise the toll lack of sleep has on their health. Getting enough sleep is imperative to both physical and mental health, allowing our brain and body the time it needs to calibrate and heal.
Take a look at the following questions – if you answer yes to even one of them, you would probably benefit from improving your sleep.
If you answer yes to more than one, it’s likely that an improvement in sleep quality will significantly improve your health.
- Do you wake up feeling tired, not energised?
- Do you feel as if you could sleep for a few hours more after waking?
- Do you rely on caffeine, sugar or other stimulants to keep you going throughout the day?
- Do you need to take long naps during the day?
- Do you feel wired instead of tired when you go to bed?
- Do you rely of sleeping medication to get to sleep?
- Do you lie awake, wishing you could get to sleep?
- Do you wake up frequently...