Beverley Sinclair Clinical Hypnotherapist DCH, DHP, GHSC, GHR, NHS,MHA
11/12 The Shrubberies
07950 239 272
Most people would like to improve their overall health and enhance their well-being. If this describes you, then you have found someone who can help you do this. My hypnotherapy service will help you explore any issues you may be experiencing, eliminate any negative thoughts or feelings, and help you to define and achieve your goals.
The model I apply, known as integrative, allows me to gain access to the subconscious mind to get to the root of the problem. This clinical application, combining hypnotherapy and psychotherapy techniques, EFT, NLP coaching, behavioural psychology, cognitive behavioural therapy and rational emotive behaviour. Therapy depends on your condition and what you wish to achieve.
The number of sessions that you choose to book will vary according to the nature of your presenting issue and the depth to which you would like to explore it.
Some of the issues covered are: Hypnobirthing, Anxiety, Self Esteem, Healthy Eating, Menopause, Relationship/Marital Issues, Sports Performance, Pain Management, Phobia, Stress Management, Irritable Bowels Syndrome, Depression, Sexual Identity, Bereavement and Loss, Personal Debt Problems.
B. Sinclair Hypnotherapy Service is committed to providing a confidential service to its clients. No information shared will be passed on to any other organisation or individuals.
Our mission is to enable and empower you to greater success in your life.
07950 239 272
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (DCH)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy (DHP)
- Additional Qualifications
- Integrative Hypnotherapy/ Psychotherapy/ Counselling
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Regression Therapy
- Pain Management (and Natural Childbirth using Hypnosis)
- Relationships (Strategies to Enhance Your Relationship)
- Child Protection
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Beverley Sinclair practice in South Woodford, Ilford, Chigwell, Hainault, Loughton, Epping, Liverpool Street, Harley Street.
I am registered with The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) (No. 3612)
I am registered with the Hypnotherapy Association Register (No. 2471)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Fees upon application