June Hale DHP(Adv); Dip.CBH; FAPHP; APHP(Sup); MHA; MNCH(Acc)
159 Purley Oaks Road
020 8405 2673 / 07767 472976
Fully qualified and experienced Hypnotherapist, BWRT Practitioner, Psychotherapist and Life Coach specialising in anxiety, confidence and psychosexual problems.
I am able to help you with a wide range of problems including:
- Overcoming habits (like smoking and nail-biting)
- Weight loss
- Psychological problems (like stress, anxiety, confidence issues, fears, phobias, psychosexual problems)
- Some physical problems that may have a psychological aspect (like high blood pressure, IBS, insomnia, migraine)
- Life coaching (if you are looking for a new direction in life but are not quite sure what to do or how to approach it)
I offer a free, no obligation, initial consultation which takes about half an hour. Please contact me to find out more.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have worked in full time practice as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and Life Coach in South Croydon since qualifying at the Essex Institute (in Southend) in 2006. I am also a qualified supervisor of other hypnotherapists, and am Co-Director of my own hypnotherapy training school in Brighton (EICH Brighton Ltd).
I have diplomas in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy (DHP Adv), Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (Dip.CBH), Advanced Hypnoanalytic Therapy, Advanced Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. I also have Specialisation Diplomas in Supervision, working with CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), and working with Psychosexual Disorders, and specialist training in the use of hypnotherapy with Hypertension (high blood pressure), IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and Alcohol Abuse.
I am a Registered SymbioDynamics® Consultant and LifeMapper® Life Coach and I continually attend workshops and classes, studying a variety of therapeutic techniques, including: Advanced Stress Management, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and Hypno-CBT®.
As a member of the APHP (Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy) I am bound by their code of ethics, full details of which can be obtained by calling them on 01702 347691 or by visiting them at www.aphp.co.uk. I am also a member of the National Register of Psychotherapists & Counsellors (NRPC),the Institute of Brainworking Recursive Therapy®, the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH), the British National Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists (NRAH), the Hypnotherapy Association and the National Smoking Cessation Institute.
As with all registered professional therapists I am fully covered by professional indemnity insurance.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
BWRT®, BrainWorking Recursive Therapy®, IBS, driving test nerves, Hypno-CBT, Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (CBH), fibromyalgia, psychosexual problems, life coaching, goal achievement
Initial Consultation : Free (30 minutes)
All therapy sessions: £70 per session (1 hour)
Wednesday - Friday 11am to 5pm