Ann Finnemore - Hypnotherapist, Life Coach and author
Getting You There
31 Charnwood Road
07523198772 / 07523198772
Are you tired of anxiety or low self-esteem limiting your experience of life? Are you held back socially or at work by your nerves and lack of confidence? Then call me to discover how I can help you get back in control of your life and start living life to the full!
Hi. I'm Ann Finnemore. I am trained and qualified in hypnotherapy, NLP, Life Coaching (Level 7 Diploma) and Transactional Analysis. I blend knowledge and skills from these areas to help you make effective and successful changes to your life and lifestyle. I specialise in anxiety-related issues including low self-esteem, IBS and emotional eating. I am also an easibirthing® childbirth practitioner.
My training and experience have given me a thorough understanding of the nature of anxiety and the impact that it can have on a person's life. My extensive experience of working with clients with anxiety has taught me that each person is unique in the way they experience their anxiety and the problems it causes and so I offer a very personal and tailored approach to ensure the best results for you. I have also written a self-help coaching book to enable people to take their own journey to success and which also provides a great way to start your transformation (details below).
To ensure your progress and success, you are provided with recordings to use at home to support your therapy works and to continue to use for relaxation and reinforcement after the therapy is completed.
My self-help coaching book Life in the Driving Seat: taking your road trip to happiness is a practical coaching guide to achieving the future you want. The book uses the model of a road trip to illustrate each stage of your journey: from working out wht you really want to actually making that dream a reality. Each chapter contains motivational information and guidance alongside practical activities. Life in the Driving Seat: taking your road trip to happiness is published by Goldcrest Books International Ltd and is available from Amazon in paperback and kindle versions.
I am based in Barwell, Leicestershire and appointments are held in an extremely peaceful and relaxing environment.
I offer a specially developed, 6-session IBS programme.
I also offer Stress management and conflict resolution services to employers.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications are:
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Easibirthing® childbirth practitioner qualification
- NLP Practitioner
- LCH Diploma in Life Coaching
- Certificate in Stress Management
- Foundation certificate in Transactional Analysis
- Nutritional Therapy practitioner diploma
- Honours degree (BSc) in Biological Sciences
- Master of Arts degree in Leadership and Management (Education)
I have also taken specialist courses on the use of hypnotherapy for:
- easibirthing® childbirth and postnatal mental health
- Hypnosis for enhancing fertility
- Cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Reactive depression
- Weight Loss
- Pain Management
- Post-natal depression
- Fertility enhancement
I am a member of the following organisations and registers:
- Member of the Hypnotherapy Association
- Member of the International Stress Management Association UK
- Accredited Practitioner Coach with the International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring
- Registered with The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
I have a clear recent, enhanced disclosure, CRB check
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I also work with young people and children.
Cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy
Photos & videos
You are welcome to arrange a free, no-obligation call with me to discuss how hypnotherapy could help you and to ask any questions about my way of working, hypnotherapy, etc.
When you have decided to go ahead:
Appointments last around 60 minutes. The first appointment includes a full initial assessment The costs are £75 for the first appointment and £65 for the others. This includes any materials given to you including recordings of each hypnotherapy session for you to use at home in between sessions and afterwards, should you chose to.
Payment can be made at the time of the appointment. I take all major debit or credit cards (not AmEx).
I offer a free, no-obligation meeting to give you the opportunity to ask any questions you have about the techniques I use and the way that I could work with you to achieve your desired outcome. You are under no obligation to book an appointment as a result of this, it is simply an opportunity for us to talk and determine whether hypnotherapy is the best approach for you.
Getting You There is a mind and body therapy practice. Other services available include: life coaching, career coaching, remedial massage and myofascial release therapy.
- Also registered with Life Coach Directory
Sunday and Monday: Closed. Tuesday - Friday: first appt - 9:30 am / last appt 6:00 am. Saturday: first appt - 9:30 am / last appt 5:30 pm.