020 8265 4308
Hello and welcome to my profile.
My practice is located in Eltham, SE9, in the Castlewood Area near Shooters' Hill.
My approach is to alleviate discomfort in the first instance by teaching you various self-help tools that you can use for yourself in between sessions.
My aim is to empower you to help yourself and facilitate transformation on a deep level.
I work with a wide range of issues including anxiety, anger, emotional difficulties, negative thought patterns, relationship difficulties, feeling stuck in life, fertility, miscarriage, trauma, birth trauma, early life issues and generally anyone having a hard time. I also work with pregnancy, providing emotional support, birth preparation (Hypnobirthing) and post-natal support.
In a gentle and caring manner, I provide a safe space for you to explore and resolve inner conflicts and emotional difficulties. Healing the past is not always easy and may bring up difficult emotions. I believe, however, that going to the root cause is paramount to finding one's inner peace. Letting go of the past enables change and creates space for positive transformation on a deep level.
I use a combination of techniques that include hypnosis, mindfulness, creative imagination/visualisation, regression, eye movement therapies, breathing, Emotional Freedom Technique, Emotrance, NLP and CBT. My skills also include birth regression and past life regression. All sessions are tailored to your needs.
There is no magic wand and life-long issues cannot simply disappear in 1 or 2 sessions. I view my role as a facilitator of change, however you are the only one who can do the inner work to achieve this change and this requires time and trust. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis.
My skills also include sound therapy, therapeutic voicework and healing. I often draw on sound tools to help you release emotional blocks. Therapeutic voicework is an excellent tool to release unexpressed emotions such as anger. When you hold on to your emotions, they get 'stored up' in your body and when your body becomes overloaded, physical symptoms start to show up. How long have you been holding on to your emotions? Isn't it time to finally let go so you can move on with your life?
I am fully insured and registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register, the British Register of Complementary Practitioners, the Complementary Therapists Association, the HypnoBirthing Institute and FEDANT (Federation of Antenatal Educators).
For more information check out:
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (Institute of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (Institute of Clinical Hypnosis)
- 2-year training in Energy Psychology (Counselling, EFT, EmoTrance, Eye Movement Therapies, Psychology of the Chakras)
- HypnoBirthing® Practitioner (HypnoBirthing Institute - The Mongan Method)
- Certification in Pre and Perinatal Psychology Education (APPPAH)
- Certification in Advanced Past Life Regression (Institute of Clinical Hypnosis)
- Certification in Advanced Past Life Regression (Dolores Cannon)
- Practitioner of EmoTrance Certification (Siderus Foundation)
- Continual Professional Development is a requirement of the General Hypnotherapy Register and the BRCP and CThA. To comply with this requirement, I regularly attend relevant masterclasses, conferences and training seminars.
- Volunteered for 2 years in counselling/psychotherapy capacity at City Pregnancy Counselling and Psychotherapy dealing with fertility, pregnancy issues, miscarriage, repeated miscarriages, termination and other women's issues.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Post-natal support
- Birth trauma
- Early life issues
- Inner child work
- Birth regression
- Emotional Freedom Techniques
- Eye Movement Therapies
- Past Life Regression
- Therapeutic Voicework - emotional release through the sounding voice
Individual sessions: £85 (1.5hrs)
6-session package: £450 (£75 per session)
Weekly 1hr sessions for personal development: £50
Please contact me to discuss your needs.
For Hypnobirthing and birth healing, please check http://www.soundbirthing.co.uk
I support people with physical and emotional issues in a holistic way, using a range of techniques varying from Hypnosis to Sound Therapy using Sacred Instruments and Therapeutic Voicework. Each person is treated as a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual being. I also offer wonderful and highly powerful treatments using Colour Therapy and Tuning Forks on the acupuncture points of the body.
In addition, I support pregnant women in achieving a calm and relaxed birth through a self-hypnosis childbirth programme called HypnoBirthing (The Mongan Method). I also offer Pregnancy Relaxation Classes and Sounding for Birth sessions, using Therapeutic Voicework for wellbeing throughout pregnancy, also highly empowering in childbirth.
The areas I can help people with are:
- Helping people having a hard time
- Supporting change & transformation
- Balancing energies in the body
- Helping with relationship issues
- Deep emotional release work
- Helping people become more authentic!
- Empowering women in childbirth
Contact me for a chat on any of the above.