Andy Cox HPD MNCH (Reg) DHyp CHyp CNLP MCMI
ReCentre Health Clinic
246 Balham High Road
Poole Anti Ageing and Therapy Centre
389 Ringwood Road
0800 3134233 / 07951159111
I offer clinical hypnotherapy based in the Poole, Wimborne, and Bournemouth, and Balham, South London.
Hypnotherapy can change your life for the better in many ways:
* Stopping dependencies and habits e.g. Smoking, Eating disorders, Nail-biting
* Management of stress related disorders e.g. Phobias, Panic attacks, Insomnia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
* Managing personal crises e.g. Accident/trauma, Bereavement, Redundancy, Divorce, Coping with illness
* Optimising psychological well-being e.g. Stress, Anxiety, Depression
* Achieving personal growth e.g. Building/rebuilding self-esteem, Resolving relationship difficulties, Improving sporting performance
Please contact me for a FREE Telephone consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
Andy Cox - Clinical Hypnotherapist HPD MNCH (Reg) DHyp CHyp CNLP MCMI
I am the former research director at the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH). I am a member of the NCH and the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) as recommended by the NHS.
During my 30 years in industry I held several senior management positions working in Operations, Customer Services and Management Systems. I lectured at Bath University and performed charity work in South Africa which was recognised at a reception at Buckingham Palace in February 2010.
I trained as a clinical hypnotherapist at the Surrey Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy under the direct supervision of renowned hypnotherapists Paul Howard and Paul White. As a member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy and strictly follows their codes of conduct. I personally run all hypnotherapy and NLP sessions.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Standard session £65 in Dorset and London, but please enquire for offers and concessions, All treatment plans are tailor made to suit the client.
Weekdays 8am until 9pm Saturdays 9am until 12pm