Steve Neesam BA (Hons)
The Therapy Clinic
16 Lushington Road
18 Hambleton Close
How I Can Help You.
You are here because something in your life is troubling you and you want to feel and act differently. You want to return to the more contented and rational person that you were. Perhaps though, you feel that your problem has gripped you so tightly that you can barely imagine being free of it.
Whether it is that exhausting, constant anxiety that you feel or whether it is depression stripping your life of its colour and fun, please know that you can feel better and be free to live the life you want to and deserve to.
Click through to my website now and you will find more information about your specific problem and discover how I can help you to move on from it.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- I am a member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy. (UKCP)
- I am an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries.
- Through delivering hypnotherapy, coaching and psychotherapy in Eastbourne and East Sussex, I have 30 years experience in helping people to better achieve their potential and gain release from their problems.
- I am a qualified Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist and trained through the National College of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. It is the only UK training organisation which is authorised to offer the European Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis through the European Association for Hypno-Psychotherapy.
- I hold a Masters level qualification in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
- I am a member of the National Society of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
- I hold a Diploma in Management Studies.
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Easy On-site Parking at Hambleton Close
You will find Together Therapy in a quiet cul-de-sac affording you complete discretion. There is ample free parking on site, helping you arrive as relaxed as possible.
Town Centre Location at Physio Plus
The practice at Physio Plus is just 5 minutes walk from Eastbourne train station in the heart of Eastbourne.
Follow Together Therapy on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/TogetherTherapy
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
I am available Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 7.30 pm.