I am happy to deal with a wide range of subjects from sports performance through relationship and sexual difficulties, exam nerves, public speaking, fear of flying, stress, confidence and self-esteem issues and many others. I have been practising for over 20 years and aim to tackle problems straight away.
Alongside hypnotherapy, I also use CBT and NLP techniques, life coaching and pro-active counselling. Home visits by arrangement.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained at the London College of Clinical Hypnotherapy receiving my diploma in 1996.
I am a Member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
I hold certificates in:
- Hypnotherapy for Infertility
- Counselling in Hypnotherapy
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Therapeutic Work Utilising the Process
- Healing the Inner Child
- Past Life Regression Therapy
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I can also supply recorded mp3 or compact disk sessions for the following:
1. Success in whatever you wish to achieve,
2. Back Pain
3. Hair loss/alopecia,
4. Long term illnesses such as ME/CFS or cancer,
5. Performance anxiety,
6. Generic phobia,
7. Pass your driving test,
Dealing with ME/CFS is something that I have specialised knowledge in.
£70 a session in a 10 mile radius around Teesside (travel fees are incurred beyond this)
£50 for students
£30 for a simple deep relaxation session or a non-hypnotherapy counselling session
£10 per disk or £8 per emailed MP3 file
'My change is better to me than winning the lottery! You have helped me to see more than any of my other therapists in the past I feel so much more relaxed talking with you and you seem to have more understanding of people.'