Elaine Henderson - Border Hypnotherapy Centre
1 Dean Cottages
01896 822757 / 07739 552752
Hypnotherapy is one of the most effective ways to make positive, lasting changes to your life.
I provide Hypnotherapy & mindfulness alongside other behavioural change techniques to help you resolve the issues which not only prevent you from achieving whatever it is you want to achieve but also from being the person you want to be.
Everyone has all the inner resources they need to make the changes they desire however sometimes we just don't know how to utilise these, so as a Mindfulness coach and Hypnotherapist, I use a mix of tools and techniques to help clients step back from, and identify their thought patterns to enable them to make positive changes in their lives.
My work is highly influenced by the studies and advanced trainings I have undertaken with Dr Stephen Gilligan and I spend several weeks each year studying with him in both the UK and the US. Dr Gilligan is highly regarded worldwide for his work in the area of hypnosis, self relations and psychotherapy and was himself the protege of the great Milton Erickson, considered to be the founder of modern hypnotherapy.
It is ideal for people who want to:
- Have more control over their emotions & responses/re-actions to certain situations
- Be less anxious & stressed
- Be more confident and relaxed
- Improve Sporting Performance
- Start doing something (or more of something) that they want to do
- Stop doing something they have got into the habit of doing
- Stop procrastinating and get motivated
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Ericksonian and Clinical Hypnotherapy
Registered Hypnotherapist (GHR) as validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
Regulated by Complementary and National Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Licensed Hypno-Band Weight Loss Practitioner
Mindfulness teacher & Coach
Licensed NLP Master Practitioner
Licensed NLP Business Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
2 Hours - £95
1.5 hours - £75
1 hour - £60
We also provide a range of mindfulness courses, workshops & 1-to-1 mindfulness coaching. See website for more details.