Elaine Henderson - Border Hypnotherapy Centre
1 Dean Cottages
01896 822757 / 07739 552752
I'm Elaine Henderson and I obtained my Diploma in Ericksonian & Clinical Hypnotherapy in 2008. My work is highly influenced by the studies and advanced trainings I have undertaken with Dr Stephen Gilligan in both the US and the UK. Dr Gilligan is highly regarded worldwide for his work in the area of hyponosis, self-relations and psychotherapy and was himself the protege of the great Milton Erickson, considered to be the founder of modern hypnotherapy.
I was one of the first in the country to be registered with the Complementary and National Healthcare Council (CNHC). I am also a certified member of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy (BIH) and a Registered Hypnotherapist (GHR) as validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
Hypnotherapy is ideal for people who want to:
- Have more control over their emotions & responses/re-actions to certain situations
- Be less anxious & stressed
- Be more confident and relaxed
- Improve Sporting Performance
- Start doing something (or more of something) that they want to do
- Stop doing something they have got into the habit of doing
- Stop procrastinating and get motivated
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Ericksonian and Clinical Hypnotherapy
Registered Hypnotherapist (GHR) as validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
Regulated by Complementary and National Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Licensed Hypno-Band Weight Loss Practitioner
Mindfulness teacher & Coach
Licensed NLP Master Practitioner
Licensed NLP Business Practitioner
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
1.5 hours - £75
1 hour - £60